Thursday, April 30, 2009

Smokey Brown Look Using Mineral Eyeshadow

I’ve been on a mineral kick lately. Last summer I purchased the Bare minerals starter kit which came with almost everything I needed to do my face make. I love that kit so much. It introduced me into the wonderful of mineral makeup. Since then I’ve explored Maybelline Mineral Power and its all very nice things. Since that last summer I’ve had my eye on the other bare minerals kit, the eye kit. It has beautiful browns and peaches, and it’s just a lovely kit. Not to mention the brushes that comes along with it.
I finally broke down and bought the kit, and it was everything that I hoped it would be. It has beautiful browns and the amazing peaches. It’s love. So since I couldn’t wait to try out the kit, I was home sick and I did my makeup. I ended up creating this smokey brown look that I absolutely love.

Things used in this Look:
Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion: All over lid and brow bone as a primer
Vanilla Sugar: All over brown bone as a highlight
Peach Puff: All over lid
Soft Focus Explorer: Place in the crease about two thirds into eye, darken from a more dramatic look.
Fashionista: Used on the outer V, and with a little Fix+ as eyeliner as well.
Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara
Stubborn Eye Khol



<3
Chelsea

No comments: