Monday, April 6, 2009

Journals...arrgh

It seems like every time when I was a little kid I would always start a journal in hopes of keeping it up. But over time things would get hectic and I sorta forget eventually until I found the journal under a pile of clothes. Unfortunately that's how it's been with this blog :/ I really really need to keep a better track of it. So I think I'm gonna try to post in it every single day. No matter what. Yes. That sounds reasonable. :D

So I figure today I would talk about Big Lots. I think everyone should go check out their local Big Lots ATLEAST once a week. It's crazy all the good deals they have there. I swear when I'm out on my own for good I'm basically never going to go to a real store ever. Between the dollar stores and big lots I'm set for life. But since I doubt you guys really wanna hear about all the wonderful food they have there, I figured I should talk about the downfall of most of us. Makeup. AH! I have no words for big lots and makeup. The one closest to my house carries mainly Revlon. But the one closer to the mall has some NYX stuff. And both of them carry elf! So essentially I can get an entire look including foundation for about 10 dollars. And this is some good quality stuff! It's amazing and I love it.

I've also noticed I love alot of things. My dad always points that out and he gets mad at me because he says it loses some of it's value. Ah patoey. I have lots of love to share.

So I guess that was my little tip of the day for bargain shopping, BIGLOTS IS LOVE <3


<3
Chelsea

No comments: