Sunday, August 1, 2010

A New Start and A New Year

I almost feel as if I should be writing a new year's day blog. But I'm not. I'm actually procrastinating cleaning my room and finishing packing for school. Not to mention zoning out in front of the TV watching Shark Week.

I have never been so exhausted in my life. Last night was my "goodbye" party with my family before I head off to school for the next semester. We actually went a lot later than normal, and I stayed up til almost one in the friggen morning. I work up at 8:30. I know I need to finish packing and getting ready to leave but I have zero motivation. Hence this post.

So, it's no secret, but I've been failing at keeping my youtube going. I had this wonderful goal that I would post a video every two days. FAIL. I haven't posted one pretty much all summer. Sorry guys :[ I know you all understand that working a ton doesn't exactly make it easy to to maintain a video blog, not to mention the fact I've worn like zero makeup for the entire summer. Put it this way. My hair is the healthiest it's been in years because I haven't flat ironed it all summer either.

But I have some plans for this upcoming semester. Not just for my youtube, but for my life. I'm honestly going to try and be more organized. (Great start eh? I'm typing a blog instead of doing what I'm suppose to.) But I figure you guys can expect at least ONE video a week. Maybe more if I have the time. But I'm gonna try super friggen hard to post a video a week. Also, I really need to keep up with the blog. Actually, keeping up with the blog might help with the videos. Because I can type out all my thoughts and I'll have a more cohesive video because I'm not scrambling to put my thoughts into words like I do in the majority of my videos. So keep your eyes out for that. Look for reviews and such and not so much tutorials. But more explanations. I'm better at those. Because it seems like anytime I turn on a camera to do a tutorial something goes horribly wrong.

As for school? I'm starting my sophomore year of college as a composite communications major with emphasizes in advertising and public relations. I have sixteen credits this upcoming semester and a job. Not to mention my on campus involvement in my sorority Alpha Phi and I'm also a Presidential Ambassador this year which basically means I'm cool and give tours to prospective students. I got my new agenda for the year, and I can't wait to finally start utilizing it. I'm living in a house with one other girl from my sorority, and I'll have a room tour to come. So keep your eyes out for that.

Other than a distraction and to feed my lovely procrastination, this blog is just kinda an update just so you all know what's going on. I still love you all. Keep checking back here for updates, because who knows this year might be the year I become a serious vlogger and blogger.

As always I love you all

Chelsea


(I just finished season three of gossip girl and I was SO tempted to put XOXO...Gossip Girl)


((And just so you can see how BADLY I need to finish packing.))

No comments: